10 years ago today, I started this blog. I never thought that it would be active a decade later and 2,000 posts later.
10 years in Internet time is forever.
10 years ago, I came out with my first book, You Need to Be a Little Crazy.
10 years ago, my sons were in grade school.
10 years ago:
• Gas cost $1.60 a gallon (and I was driving a gasoline car…now electric!)
• SARS was spreading like wildfire
• Facebook and Twitter had not yet been born (MySpace just launched!)
• Cameras were just being put on phones
• We declared war on Iraq
• Martha Stewart was indicted
• Paris Hilton’s sex tape was released (and you got a lot of spam on this one!)
• iTunes launched!
• Columbia crashed
• The Department of Homeland Security was created
• Lance Armstrong won his fifth Tour de France
It has been my privilege to write and discuss small business issues on this blog for a decade.
I have asked 10 small business experts to discuss the most pressing issues facing us for the next 10 days.